Want to discuss games, computers, other technical devices, this is the place.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 pm
My first video game was SimCity 2000.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 pm
I don't even remember. Probably Gus Goes To Cyber Town.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:33 pm
Pirate Adventure. Loaded from a cassette tape on a Tandy 4K.
I upgraded to an 8K super-computer a year later.
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:34 pm
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 pm
I'm reasonably certain it was Super Mario World on the SNES. But I also remember playing Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? at a really young age.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 422
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 pm
The first one was probably Pong.
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:31 pm
- Location: Canada
Back in 80s staying at my cousins cottage out in Saskatchewan, they had an NES with several sports games. Major League Baseball was the one I remember best. Don't think I had ever seen a video game of any kind before then.. we didn't even have a computer.
Touching from a distance further all the time
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:51 am
Too long and too many games ago. Maybe one of Moraff's.
Stars are like ideas; we all see them differently.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:01 am
The first video game I ever played was Pong which I played on an Atari 2600. Half of you folks don't seem old enough to even know what that is.
Edit: I see Cutless is also in the over 40 age group.